BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

Hello everyone.

Khoshekh

Hello everyone.

Post by Khoshekh on Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:50 am

Hello, my name is Star. I rp as both Sherlock and John depending on the scenario. I'm from the USA. I've been having problems with other rp platforms so I've been searching for other places online to rp. I joined this forum at the beginning of the year and then started college so I got a little busy and neglected it just a bit. I'm fairly open when it comes to scenarios and pairings, though I favor JohnLock and MyStrade. I'm also interested in playing as Lestrade if you need one, though I don't have a large amount of experience with the character. I'm good with AUs of almost any kind. I try to avoid rps involving drugs, suicide/self-harm, and non-con though. I don't usually rp with OC's either but exceptions can be made. I have a few ideas myself that I would like to try, so if anyone is interested please feel free to contact me.
    MAHolmes

Job : A minor position in the British Government
    Hobbies : What are those? Ah yes, things with which ones spare time is taken up, if one had any. Between worrying about my dear brother and taking care of National Security, spare time is but a pleasant dream.

Re: Hello everyone.

Post by MAHolmes on Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:10 am

Welcome to the board. I'm sure you'll find us a friendly lot, and if you need anything, just ask. Someone will doubtless answer your query. Try the RP pages, for people wanting to play. You'll find someone. I adore Mystrade too, as well as Johnlock. I'm up for other pairings but Mystrade is my favourite at present. I also play Greg, as GJLestrade. Hope you enjoy yourself.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

Post by Sherlock Holmes on Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:59 am

Hello and welcome to the forum! Smile

Khoshekh

Post by Khoshekh on Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:07 am

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
    His-Doctor

Job : Assistant to Sherlock Holmes
    Hobbies : Reading, Blogging.

Post by His-Doctor on Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:03 am

Hi and welcome back. Real life always does that dragging you away thing now and then.
    Have fun.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:09 pm