BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

Hello! :D

Befrie08

Job : Student
    Hobbies : singing, acting, role playing, writing

Hello! :D

Post by Befrie08 on Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:02 pm

Hello everyone!
    I am very new to the role playing community but after discovering it, I fell in love with the concept. I have role played as Sherlock, Mary, Molly and Moriarty but wouldn't mind trying others. I'm only finding my footing here so any hints or any rules I may not know about will be helpful. I have been a devoted Fanfiction writer for years but have only just started doing some Sherlock role playing on Omegle. It's great to meet you all and hopefully we may role play at some point! Smile
    PS: My ship is Sherlolly but I don't mind writing for Mariarty, Johnlock (mainly friendship), Adlock or even something else Smile
    His-Doctor

Job : Assistant to Sherlock Holmes
    Hobbies : Reading, Blogging.

Re: Hello! :D

Post by His-Doctor on Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:07 pm

Hi there,

Welcome aboard. You'll be fine, we are a small friendly group. It is a great concept, lots of fun. I'd rp with you but I've got a full dance card as far as I know as I play Sherlock as well as John.

If I made a rule for here it'd be Play nice.
    The one thing that seems to get most people's goat is God Modding. But, you know, agree with a writing partner to God Mod if you like and that's fine. If you need to know anything in general about roleplaying then Google is your friend but we help if we can, and have time, when people ask about something about this site.

I hope you will stick with us and have loads of fun.
    In-My-Mind-Palace

Job : World's only Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : The Game is On!

Post by In-My-Mind-Palace on Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:15 am

Welcome to the community!

As His-Doctor already said, we're pretty small here (And I'm pretty new here too,) But everyone is tremendously friendly, and you're bound to find someone here who is craving the same sort of thing you are too. And at least if you had a great time RPing with someone, they have a username so you can find them again, unlike Omegle.

I roleplay namely as Sherlock, but am fairly flexible, and am willing to play a range of characters and shippings. So if you're ever looking for another RP, I would be happy to help.

I do hope that you find some great roleplays, and enjoy the people here, I'm sure that you'll fit in just fine.
    Befrie08

Job : Student
    Hobbies : singing, acting, role playing, writing

Post by Befrie08 on Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:52 am

Thank you so much His-Doctor. Your rule is perfectly understandable and I am always a kind person (If I'm not role playing someone bad haha) but thanks for the advice and encouragement.

In-My-Mind-Palace
    Thanks for the welcome and yes it does put a damper on things when you do a great role play and then you never speak to the person again haha. I'll definitely keep you in mind if I ever need a Sherlock or any other characters. I think I will mainly play Molly. Thank you Smile
    In-My-Mind-Palace

Job : World's only Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : The Game is On!

Post by In-My-Mind-Palace on Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:05 am

Absolutely, You're very welcome!
    Most of what you find here is probably going to be Johnlock,
    But I do know that I've seen some Sherlolly going on around too,
    And we don't have very many Molly's, so I'm sure you'll be able to find some other Sherlolly shippers as well.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

Post by Sherlock Holmes on Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:31 am

Hey there and welcome!

I pretty much ship everything going so I'm up for a bit of Sherlolly certainly. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:18 pm