BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

Nice to meet you :D

Augsp

Job : What kind of thirteen year old has a job?
    Hobbies : Reading too many fanfics

Nice to meet you :D

Post by Augsp on Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:34 pm

Hi guys Razz 
    Okay maybe not guys, I might as well be one of the youngest here( I'm 13)
    I became a Sherlockian not long ago, perhaps a few months. My mom's friend introduced it to me, and I've been a HUGE fan ever since.
    I'm an anglophile.....well, I think I am, because I've always liked British stuff, from Harry Potter to Sherlock. I also like to listen to Biritsh pop. Okay, one group, but still......
    I'm rambling. Sorry. Anyway, I'm so happy that I actually found an active Sherlock RP and promise to be active. I'm probably not going to be any of the main guys, definatly not Sherlock or Mycroft or John. Probably Molly Very Happy
    Anyway, nice to meet you guys and thank you for this site <3
    Sherlock.

Job : Being me.
    Hobbies : Playing violin, research, annoying John.

Re: Nice to meet you :D

Post by Sherlock. on Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:49 pm

Hiya,

It's always good to 'meet' another Sherlockian. There's guys and gals but, yeah, you might hold the record for being our youngest member, if so congrats. Age is just a number though, thank goodness, I think I might be the current eldest. I'm in UK and English.

Ramble all you like, it's fine :-) I hope you enjoy being here and get enough rp-s to satisfy your soul for writing. I'll play Sherlock or John for you some time, I'm just too sporadically hectic to volunteer right now, that's all.

Enjoy!

Augsp

Job : What kind of thirteen year old has a job?
    Hobbies : Reading too many fanfics

Post by Augsp on Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:57 am

Thank you <3
    GJLestrade

Job : DCI with the Met.
    Hobbies : I hate these things, they just prove I don't have a life... Eighties punk, playing the guitar badly, having a pint at the pub. How's that? Oh, yes, being taken to dinner by the British Government occasionally.

Post by GJLestrade on Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:36 pm

Are you older than me, SH? Can't remember if you told me whether the dinosaurs were still around when you were born? They were there when I was, definitely... Very Happy

But I digress. Welcome, welcome, thrice welcome. New players are always welcome. I say this to every new player, but I shall say it again. Anything you want to know, just ask. You'll enjoy it here, promise.
    Sherlock.

Job : Being me.
    Hobbies : Playing violin, research, annoying John.

Post by Sherlock. on Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:54 am

Yes, Greg I am older than you. Thanks for reminding me. Nope, I was there before Anderson's pals roamed the earth.
    GJLestrade

Job : DCI with the Met.
    Hobbies : I hate these things, they just prove I don't have a life... Eighties punk, playing the guitar badly, having a pint at the pub. How's that? Oh, yes, being taken to dinner by the British Government occasionally.

Post by GJLestrade on Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:39 am

Giggles a very un-Lestrade-like giggle. Actually it was more like a Watson giggle, actually. Sorry, my friend. Remember, growing old is compulsory, growing up isn't. Immaturity is for life, not just for xmas.

Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

Post by Sherlock Holmes on Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:39 am

Hey there

Welcome to the forum. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:38 pm