BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

Hello! I'm new here! -AS

amelia_swann_ocrp

Job : Female Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving cases, making deductions, irritating people, doing experiments.

Hello! I'm new here! -AS

Post by amelia_swann_ocrp on Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:33 pm

Hello People!
    I'm new to this website but I've been role playing on other sites for quite some time now, and Sherlock roleplay is my favorite as always. I roleplay as my OC Amelia Swann. She is the one and only FEMALE consulting detective. She is very much like a female Sherlock, but has her own quirks that make her different. Hopefully I will be able to roleplay as her on this website. Smile thanks if you read this.
    -AS
    Sherlock.

Job : Being me.
    Hobbies : Playing violin, research, annoying John.

Re: Hello! I'm new here! -AS

Post by Sherlock. on Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:08 am

Hi there, Amelia.
    Welcome to the wacky world of this site where there are canon and OC characters and people here tend to have more than one account or use one account to play different characters so there's bound to be a choice for you. Some folks are a bit shy to step forward but we are a friendly bunch so dive in and offer to rp with people. Have fun.
    amelia_swann_ocrp

Job : Female Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving cases, making deductions, irritating people, doing experiments.

Post by amelia_swann_ocrp on Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:48 am

SH-221B wrote:Hi there, Amelia.
    Welcome to the wacky world of this site where there are canon and OC characters and people here tend to have more than one account or use one account to play different characters so there's bound to be a choice for you. Some folks are a bit shy to step forward but we are a friendly bunch so dive in and offer to rp with people. Have fun.
    Thank you!
    Hopefully I'll enjoy talking to all here. It seems like a nice forum to roleplay on. I'll try to join in as soon as possible.
    -AS
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

Post by Sherlock Holmes on Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:50 am

Hey there

Welcome to the forum. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:22 am