BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

Hihi! *waves*

ReekaJean

Hihi! *waves*

Post by ReekaJean on Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:05 am

Hello! Smile I'm Erica. *bows* Nice to meet you. I'm Erica and I'm from Tennessee. Smile

I have been roleplaying in various forms for years but have only just popped into the Sherlock fandom. <3

Sherlock.

Job : Being me.
    Hobbies : Playing violin, research, annoying John.

Re: Hihi! *waves*

Post by Sherlock. on Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:15 am

Hello Erica.

Pleased to meet you too. Tennessee famous for the very classy Tennesee Walking Horse.

Now you are here I hope you will stay and have oodles of fun rp-ing.

ReekaJean

Post by ReekaJean on Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:50 pm

Thanks! Right now, I'm still trying to figure it all out as far as where to do it and how to find places. Tumblr confuses me, so I'm trying to figure out the ins and outs of that, too. haha.
    Sherlock.

Job : Being me.
    Hobbies : Playing violin, research, annoying John.

Post by Sherlock. on Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:13 pm

Rp-ing on here is probably the most easy. You get an idea and then post it in the Advert section saying which characters you need for the RP and which you want to play OR you answer an Advert OR private message someone to see if they are available OR when you see someone introduce themselves say you might be available to RP with them.

It would help you here if you list which character/s you will RP as. Especially if you are playing your own OC it helps us to know how he or she fits into a Sherlock fandom RP, is it a villain or on the side of the angels character? Do they have a backstory? It's also helpful to give an idea of the sort of things you want to write. ( I'll do slash, pairings or traditional as seen on the telly or film screen, two or three line replies and PWP don't do it for me, I like to write a long plot with a case in it, for example ).

If you figure out Tumblr please tell me, cause I would likely give it a go. You'll get known here and there's a good variety of active posters.
    GJLestrade

Job : DCI with the Met.
    Hobbies : I hate these things, they just prove I don't have a life... Eighties punk, playing the guitar badly, having a pint at the pub. How's that? Oh, yes, being taken to dinner by the British Government occasionally.

Post by GJLestrade on Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:51 am

Join the club, love. Tumblr confuses me too. However, you will have a lot of fun rp-ing here, the folks are lovely and no question is too dumb. Believe me, I've asked a few...

Welcome and nice to meet you.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

Post by Sherlock Holmes on Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:43 pm

Hello and welcome!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:52 pm