BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

This seems potentially interesting.

Basser

Job : Chemist
    Hobbies : Science, art, music

This seems potentially interesting.

Post by Basser on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:04 pm

Hi there. My name's Basser. I got into the Sherlock fandom about a year ago, reading and writing fanfiction. (My penname is Basser on both AO3 and FFnet.) I've been wondering about RP possibilities for the various characters, so I searched around and ended up on this board.

So um... I suppose I should say something about myself and what characters I write? I'm a senior chemist at a metallurgy lab, I used to do a lot of drugs (mostly hard stimulants) and I have a rather unhealthy relationship with nicotine. Thus as you might imagine I tend to gravitate towards Sherlock. Coming up with rational explanations and complex motivations for his behaviour amuses me to no end.

I can also write Mycroft without much trouble however, and Jim fairly decently. The more sane characters like John or Lestrade make less sense to me but I can usually manage. In general though I'm pretty much game to try writing from anyone's perspective. Especially if it provides a bit of a challenge. Always looking to keep my brain occupied!

Right well, that's me then. I would love to give this a try!
    His-Doctor

Job : Assistant to Sherlock Holmes
    Hobbies : Reading, Blogging.

Re: This seems potentially interesting.

Post by His-Doctor on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:27 pm

Welcome to the forum Basser. It's a very good place to RP and great fun.

I write John and Sherlock and, for a change, for a crossover with Sherlock I have a Bilbo account. I can do the Sherlocky not sleeping thing very well for real hence on here at gone 6 in the morning Uk time and regardless of the time I like coffee with my nicotine.

If you would like to RP with me playing John for you just let me know.

The Consulting Detective

Job : Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective on Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:56 pm

Hi Basser! Welcome to the forum!

I'm Lisa (nicotinebatch on AO3 and tumblr) and I write Sherlock on this account and Irene on The Woman. I also have a (former fem-)John account The Army Doctor, but that accoumt is rather abandoned. Together with our Admin, I'm ome of the earliest members of this forum. I'm most like Sherlock, though I'm not a chemist nor have a tendency to use drugs on a regular basis. I observe and think. In my opinion, ordinary people are peasants, so we have that in common.

Please let me know if you need an Irene or maybe even Sherlock.
    Dr. John H. Watson

Job : Army Doctor, formerly of the Fifth Northumberland Fusiliers
    Hobbies : If you count wishing I was back in Afghanistan every second of my life as a hobby, then all right.

Post by Dr. John H. Watson on Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:19 am

If you'd like a female John instead of a male one, not that there's anything wrong with having a male one, you can ask me. Though I'm pretty sure you'd rather take His-Doctor. Who'd want a silly little female named John as their doctor?
    Sherlock.

Job : Being me.
    Hobbies : Playing violin, research, annoying John.

Post by Sherlock. on Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:31 am

Dr. John H. Watson wrote:If you'd like a female John instead of a male one, not that there's anything wrong with having a male one, you can ask me. Though I'm pretty sure you'd rather take His-Doctor. Who'd want a silly little female named John as their doctor?

His-Doctor is one of my accounts. I'll certainly Sherlock with your Fem!John some time.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

Post by Sherlock Holmes on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:00 am

Nice to meet you and welcome to the forum. I have a John account too and a Doctor one. Happy to RP anytime.
    Dr. John H. Watson

Hobbies : If you count wishing I was back in Afghanistan every second of my life as a hobby, then all right.

Post by Dr. John H. Watson on Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:30 pm

SH-221B wrote:
    Dr. John H. Watson wrote:If you'd like a female John instead of a male one, not that there's anything wrong with having a male one, you can ask me. Though I'm pretty sure you'd rather take His-Doctor. Who'd want a silly little female named John as their doctor?

His-Doctor is one of my accounts. I'll certainly Sherlock with your Fem!John some time.

Well, not to sound rude or anything, but technically aren't you already my Mike and The Other Sherlock? Might be difficult for you to play as my Sherlock. Don't want to overburden you or anything. Thanks for offering though, I appreciate it.
    Sherlock.

Job : Being me.
    Hobbies : Playing violin, research, annoying John.

Post by Sherlock. on Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:58 pm

Dr. John H. Watson wrote:
    SH-221B wrote:

Well, not to sound rude or anything, but technically aren't you already my Mike and The Other Sherlock? Might be difficult for you to play as my Sherlock. Don't want to overburden you or anything. Thanks for offering though, I appreciate it.

Yes, I am, thank you. I meant another different rp some time Smile
    Dr. John H. Watson

Post by Dr. John H. Watson on Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:08 am

SH-221B wrote:
    Dr. John H. Watson wrote:
    SH-221B wrote:

Yes, I am, thank you. I meant another different rp some time Smile

Oh. Embarassed Yeah, that sounds great. Thank you. cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:33 am