BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

Frankie is in need of a playmate

Frankie O'Connor

Job : Test Subject/Part-time Assistant to Sherlock Holmes
    Hobbies : Scientific/Medical/Mechanical Research/Stuff, sleeping, solving puzzles, writing, reading, astronomy, World History,

Frankie is in need of a playmate

Post by Frankie O'Connor on Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:34 am

Having traumatic flashbacks and stumbling to bed kinda brings the nutcase down to depression, which eventually leads to aggression and impulsive behavior. Should be a fun and interesting bout....well, for me anyway. Besides, this should give me a basic idea as to how your characters would react to Frankie. Then that'll make me think through a response because, like Frankie, I like to resolve solutions and/or manipulate situations to make them more interesting. No use in just one post about a bad night, right? XD ANYWAY, for anybody who'll volunteer for tribute, post here and I'll send you a message giving you the situation in more detail.
    TheBlogger

Job : Blogger
    Hobbies : Tea, jumpers, jam

Re: Frankie is in need of a playmate

Post by TheBlogger on Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:28 am

If you require a considerate BAMF!Watson..I am your man (well in RL a woman)..
    Frankie O'Connor

Job : Test Subject/Part-time Assistant to Sherlock Holmes
    Hobbies : Scientific/Medical/Mechanical Research/Stuff, sleeping, solving puzzles, writing, reading, astronomy, World History,

Post by Frankie O'Connor on Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:35 am

Perhaps, depending on what I'd be doing. Annie and I are planning some sort of mischief together, but I'll let you know what we're gonna do.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:38 pm