BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!


    Braindamaged!Jim

    Share
    avatar
    Consulting Criminal

    Posts : 706
    Join date : 2012-08-16
    Location : None of your damn business
    Job : Consulting Criminal
    Hobbies : Murder

    Braindamaged!Jim

    Post by Consulting Criminal on Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:39 am

    I was thinking about doing a braindamaged!Jim RP.

    I had the idea of Sebastian possibly looking after him and Sherlock somehow finds out he's alive, but doesn't know of his condition yet. He could then think Jim is faking it at first.

    He comes over when Seb is out (at the shop or whatever, it doesn't necessarily matter) and brings Jim back to Baker Street with him, or rather, kidnaps him ;) John included would be good.

    I was thinking about writing a fanfic on it but I thought it would be interesting to try RPing it instead.

    So... any takers? :)
    _______

    -JM ♥
    avatar
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

    Posts : 4523
    Join date : 2012-03-22
    Age : 41
    Location : 221B Baker Street, London
    Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

    Re: Braindamaged!Jim

    Post by Sherlock Holmes on Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:05 pm

    Sure, why not? Smile
    avatar
    His-Doctor

    Posts : 2484
    Join date : 2012-06-10
    Age : 46
    Location : 221B Baker Street, London.
    Job : Assistant to Sherlock Holmes
    Hobbies : Reading, Blogging.

    Re: Braindamaged!Jim

    Post by His-Doctor on Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:47 pm

    Can do. I've played about with amnesia and it'd be good to do it.
    avatar
    Consulting Criminal

    Posts : 706
    Join date : 2012-08-16
    Location : None of your damn business
    Job : Consulting Criminal
    Hobbies : Murder

    Re: Braindamaged!Jim

    Post by Consulting Criminal on Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:03 am

    You two are absolutely brilliant, you know that? ~♥

    I should just make you both my personal RP buddies.

    At least I have basically the characters I need. I'm not so sure about Seb, but I could easily do him. I don't mind.

    Is there any other ideas you have before we start something? I suppose I could write something up, unless one of you want to start instead. Which would most likely be Sherlock. Maybe when he finds out somehow. Either way, I'm fine with it.

    I'm just happy someone wants to do this with me. But just letting you know, my Jim is quite childish.
    _______

    -JM ♥

    avatar
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

    Posts : 4523
    Join date : 2012-03-22
    Age : 41
    Location : 221B Baker Street, London
    Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

    Re: Braindamaged!Jim

    Post by Sherlock Holmes on Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:33 am

    Ha. This sounds like it could be fun.

    Well, you go ahead and start because you'll likely have more idea of the type of background you want from it, then we can follow on from there.
    avatar
    His-Doctor

    Posts : 2484
    Join date : 2012-06-10
    Age : 46
    Location : 221B Baker Street, London.
    Job : Assistant to Sherlock Holmes
    Hobbies : Reading, Blogging.

    Re: Braindamaged!Jim

    Post by His-Doctor on Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:59 am

    This really could be funny.
    avatar
    Consulting Criminal

    Posts : 706
    Join date : 2012-08-16
    Location : None of your damn business
    Job : Consulting Criminal
    Hobbies : Murder

    Re: Braindamaged!Jim

    Post by Consulting Criminal on Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:08 am

    Ugh, I'll think of something to start off with. I have a fair idea in my head. Sort of.

    Do you reckon AU would be the best place to start it or...?

    I'm amused by the thought of it already.

    Oh, and one more thing, my Jim doesn't say 'I', he refers to himself as Jim x]

    But apart from everything else, it might he cute.
    _______

    -JM ♥
    avatar
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

    Posts : 4523
    Join date : 2012-03-22
    Age : 41
    Location : 221B Baker Street, London
    Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

    Re: Braindamaged!Jim

    Post by Sherlock Holmes on Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:34 pm

    That will be rather hilarious I think.

    And yes, I guess the AU section would be fine...looking forward to it!
    avatar
    Consulting Criminal

    Posts : 706
    Join date : 2012-08-16
    Location : None of your damn business
    Job : Consulting Criminal
    Hobbies : Murder

    Re: Braindamaged!Jim

    Post by Consulting Criminal on Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:44 am

    Right, so I've put something up.

    I'm sure you'd be able to continue from there. I had the idea that it's Sherlock's number Jim accidently rings so I put that in there to make it easier for you ^-^

    I suppose Sherlock could track Jim's phone then and find out where he is or if you have other ideas, go ahead~ Thought it might get us started :)
    _______

    -JM ♥
    avatar
    His-Doctor

    Posts : 2484
    Join date : 2012-06-10
    Age : 46
    Location : 221B Baker Street, London.
    Job : Assistant to Sherlock Holmes
    Hobbies : Reading, Blogging.

    Re: Braindamaged!Jim

    Post by His-Doctor on Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:35 am

    Consulting Criminal wrote:Right, so I've put something up.

    I'm sure you'd be able to continue from there. I had the idea that it's Sherlock's number Jim accidently rings so I put that in there to make it easier for you ^-^

    I suppose Sherlock could track Jim's phone then and find out where he is or if you have other ideas, go ahead~ Thought it might get us started Smile
    _______

    -JM ♥️

    Will go have a look for it. Got to get dinner, do life gets in the way stuff before I can post but bear with me.
    avatar
    Consulting Criminal

    Posts : 706
    Join date : 2012-08-16
    Location : None of your damn business
    Job : Consulting Criminal
    Hobbies : Murder

    Re: Braindamaged!Jim

    Post by Consulting Criminal on Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:57 am

    No problem :3

    I'm the same with school, it gets in the way and delays my replies.

    Anyhow, like I warned you, Jim is very childish.

    It's here just so you don't have to go looking for it~♥ http://sherlockrp.forumstopic.com/t318-braindamagedjim-consulting-criminal-sherlock-holmes-his-doctor
    _______

    -JM ♥
    avatar
    His-Doctor

    Posts : 2484
    Join date : 2012-06-10
    Age : 46
    Location : 221B Baker Street, London.
    Job : Assistant to Sherlock Holmes
    Hobbies : Reading, Blogging.

    Re: Braindamaged!Jim

    Post by His-Doctor on Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:00 am

    Consulting Criminal wrote:No problem :3

    I'm the same with school, it gets in the way and delays my replies.

    Anyhow, like I warned you, Jim is very childish.

    It's here just so you don't have to go looking for it~♥️ http://sherlockrp.forumstopic.com/t318-braindamagedjim-consulting-criminal-sherlock-holmes-his-doctor
    _______

    -JM ♥️

    I see what you mean with the drawing and prodding the phone and hiding it. Oh my. Laughing Laughing Laughing
    avatar
    Consulting Criminal

    Posts : 706
    Join date : 2012-08-16
    Location : None of your damn business
    Job : Consulting Criminal
    Hobbies : Murder

    Re: Braindamaged!Jim

    Post by Consulting Criminal on Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:33 am

    Yes, Sherlock and John will be stuck with a consulting five year old.

    And Sherlock will be the blame for it x]

    Mother John time.

    I can see this is going to be quite funny.
    _______

    -JM ♥
    avatar
    His-Doctor

    Posts : 2484
    Join date : 2012-06-10
    Age : 46
    Location : 221B Baker Street, London.
    Job : Assistant to Sherlock Holmes
    Hobbies : Reading, Blogging.

    Re: Braindamaged!Jim

    Post by His-Doctor on Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:06 am

    Consulting Criminal wrote:Yes, Sherlock and John will be stuck with a consulting five year old.

    And Sherlock will be the blame for it x]

    Mother John time.

    I can see this is going to be quite funny.
    _______

    -JM ♥

    Oh gosh, you have cast John as muummy? hmmm
    avatar
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

    Posts : 4523
    Join date : 2012-03-22
    Age : 41
    Location : 221B Baker Street, London
    Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

    Re: Braindamaged!Jim

    Post by Sherlock Holmes on Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:54 pm

    I replied. I am loving this already. (Hence the rather long post). Very Happy
    avatar
    Consulting Criminal

    Posts : 706
    Join date : 2012-08-16
    Location : None of your damn business
    Job : Consulting Criminal
    Hobbies : Murder

    Re: Braindamaged!Jim

    Post by Consulting Criminal on Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:23 am

    But mummy John would be adorable~

    I just think John would be the softer one with Jim after he's gotten used to the stupid childish side to him, and Sherlock doesn't know what to do x]

    Long posts are fine, dear! I'm sure they'll get shorter after a bit.

    But yes, this is rather fun already.
    _______

    -JM ♥
    avatar
    His-Doctor

    Posts : 2484
    Join date : 2012-06-10
    Age : 46
    Location : 221B Baker Street, London.
    Job : Assistant to Sherlock Holmes
    Hobbies : Reading, Blogging.

    Re: Braindamaged!Jim

    Post by His-Doctor on Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:35 am

    Consulting Criminal wrote:But mummy John would be adorable~

    I just think John would be the softer one with Jim after he's gotten used to the stupid childish side to him, and Sherlock doesn't know what to do x]

    Long posts are fine, dear! I'm sure they'll get shorter after a bit.

    But yes, this is rather fun already.
    _______

    -JM ♥️

    Mummy John will blossom, have no fear.

    As it's AU I've just given John a very blokey straight front to start with that a front that is desperately hiding his inner mummy who really likes the lovely pictures. Smile

    avatar
    Consulting Criminal

    Posts : 706
    Join date : 2012-08-16
    Location : None of your damn business
    Job : Consulting Criminal
    Hobbies : Murder

    Re: Braindamaged!Jim

    Post by Consulting Criminal on Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:20 am

    If John had kids, I can imagine he'd make a very good father.

    He's just that sort of person.

    It doesn't matter which actor plays John, they all make the part.

    By far, Martin Freeman is definitely my favourite. Jude Law isn't very far off though :)
    avatar
    His-Doctor

    Posts : 2484
    Join date : 2012-06-10
    Age : 46
    Location : 221B Baker Street, London.
    Job : Assistant to Sherlock Holmes
    Hobbies : Reading, Blogging.

    Re: Braindamaged!Jim

    Post by His-Doctor on Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:52 am

    Consulting Criminal wrote:If John had kids, I can imagine he'd make a very good father.

    He's just that sort of person.

    It doesn't matter which actor plays John, they all make the part.

    By far, Martin Freeman is definitely my favourite. Jude Law isn't very far off though Smile

    I'll give it a good go. Incidentally our Sherlock and John do have a son ... in Slash/pairings Family Deductions rp. He's 16 Smile

    Actors - I agree entirely. Martin just has the edge I think but I find it so difficult to write all the subtle little movements Martin performs. Jude turns in a really good performance as well.
    avatar
    Consulting Criminal

    Posts : 706
    Join date : 2012-08-16
    Location : None of your damn business
    Job : Consulting Criminal
    Hobbies : Murder

    Re: Braindamaged!Jim

    Post by Consulting Criminal on Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:52 am

    Oh, I know! Little Hamish. Aww.

    There's also an Alexis. [Jim and Seb's daughter]

    Just do whatever you like, I just thought I'd give it as a suggestion :3

    I just love all the Sherlock movies and any other TV shows though. They're all amazing. I love all the actors in Sherlock BBC and the movie too. Robert Downey Jr happens to be one of my favourite actors so I tend to enjoy most of the movies he's in.
    _______

    -JM ♥
    avatar
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

    Posts : 4523
    Join date : 2012-03-22
    Age : 41
    Location : 221B Baker Street, London
    Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

    Re: Braindamaged!Jim

    Post by Sherlock Holmes on Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:38 pm

    His-Doctor wrote:
    Consulting Criminal wrote:If John had kids, I can imagine he'd make a very good father.

    He's just that sort of person.

    It doesn't matter which actor plays John, they all make the part.

    By far, Martin Freeman is definitely my favourite. Jude Law isn't very far off though Smile

    I'll give it a good go. Incidentally our Sherlock and John do have a son ... in Slash/pairings Family Deductions rp. He's 16 Smile

    Actors - I agree entirely. Martin just has the edge I think but I find it so difficult to write all the subtle little movements Martin performs. Jude turns in a really good performance as well.

    Aww, I like your John though, no complaints!

    And yes, Sherlock will definitely be less tolerant to brain damaged Jim.
    avatar
    His-Doctor

    Posts : 2484
    Join date : 2012-06-10
    Age : 46
    Location : 221B Baker Street, London.
    Job : Assistant to Sherlock Holmes
    Hobbies : Reading, Blogging.

    Re: Braindamaged!Jim

    Post by His-Doctor on Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:07 pm

    Sherlock Holmes wrote:
    His-Doctor wrote:
    Consulting Criminal wrote:If John had kids, I can imagine he'd make a very good father.

    He's just that sort of person.

    It doesn't matter which actor plays John, they all make the part.

    By far, Martin Freeman is definitely my favourite. Jude Law isn't very far off though Smile

    I'll give it a good go. Incidentally our Sherlock and John do have a son ... in Slash/pairings Family Deductions rp. He's 16 Smile

    Actors - I agree entirely. Martin just has the edge I think but I find it so difficult to write all the subtle little movements Martin performs. Jude turns in a really good performance as well.

    Aww, I like your John though, no complaints!

    And yes, Sherlock will definitely be less tolerant to brain damaged Jim.

    Thank ye very much.

    Yes, I thought John was going to have a hard job. The dynamics will make themselves clear as we play them out, I left him some wiggle room.
    avatar
    Consulting Criminal

    Posts : 706
    Join date : 2012-08-16
    Location : None of your damn business
    Job : Consulting Criminal
    Hobbies : Murder

    Re: Braindamaged!Jim

    Post by Consulting Criminal on Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:50 am

    It'll be fun when he get into the brain damaged RP more, and John has a bigger part.

    Also, our other RP is going quite well. I'm enjoying myself already.
    _______

    -JM ♥
    avatar
    His-Doctor

    Posts : 2484
    Join date : 2012-06-10
    Age : 46
    Location : 221B Baker Street, London.
    Job : Assistant to Sherlock Holmes
    Hobbies : Reading, Blogging.

    Re: Braindamaged!Jim

    Post by His-Doctor on Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:15 am

    Consulting Criminal wrote:It'll be fun when he get into the brain damaged RP more, and John has a bigger part.

    Also, our other RP is going quite well. I'm enjoying myself already.
    _______

    -JM ♥

    Braindamage I'm fine, John will wait his turn.



    Mine

    I'm also fine with John jiggling around in a van bound up like a trussed turkey for an 8 hour journey while you guys have fun.

    One question for you was thinking of 'Bastian and Wilson drugging John? Any problems there for you?

    And very naughty is very good so would your Moriarty like to tease or force a bit of smut on a still a bit spaced out Johnny Boy as well.

    avatar
    Consulting Criminal

    Posts : 706
    Join date : 2012-08-16
    Location : None of your damn business
    Job : Consulting Criminal
    Hobbies : Murder

    Re: Braindamaged!Jim

    Post by Consulting Criminal on Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:22 am

    I thinking it would be based in a warehouse, so that makes Sherlock's job a little harder to find the location.

    Drugging John is completely fine with me. That's a good idea. Do whatever you like, seeing as you also seem to be taking on the role of Seb too. I could do a bit of him at some point if necessary, but if you're fine with RPing him, that'll be great. I'll let you get on with that then. I don't think he'll be in it much though, only at certain points when needed.

    I haven't got much planned for John yet. I'm not sure what I'll be doing, apart from the taunting of course. I'll work with whatever you throw at me :)

    There's going to be a bit of Johnlock involved in this I think. Depends on what you guys want to do. I'd be happy enough not participating for a while if you're planning on it ;)
    _______

    -JM ♥

    Sponsored content

    Re: Braindamaged!Jim

    Post by Sponsored content

      Similar topics

      -

      Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:30 am