BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

Saying Hi.

Celtic Powers

Saying Hi.

Post by Celtic Powers on Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:01 pm

Hi, Ann MacGregor's the name. Just arrived from the Emerald Isle and am interested in getting in on a little adventure.
    I have some interesting talents that can be useful for investigating and analyzing. Offering my services for RP etc.
    Irene Adler

Job : Dominatrix
    Hobbies : Put under my feet the whole British Empire. Give pleasure to my body to those who deserve it. Dominate, I have the initiative. Read the stories of a detective on the blog of dr. Watson.And do feel Sherlock Holmes has never felt so only with the touch of my skin.

Re: Saying Hi.

Post by Irene Adler on Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:29 pm

Hello Celtic.
    Welcome^^ I hope that you enjoin here.
    Sherlock.

Job : Being me.
    Hobbies : Playing violin, research, annoying John.

Post by Sherlock. on Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:35 pm

Hi Ann / Celtic

Welcome to the forum.
    J Watson@221B

Job : Retired Army doctor working at a hospital in London
    Hobbies : solving crimes with Sherlock

Post by J Watson@221B on Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:08 pm

Oh HAI!!!!!!!! Very Happy
    Welcome to the forum!
    Celtic Powers

Post by Celtic Powers on Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:51 pm

Hello
    I am anticipating a very intriguing time here.
    Since I'm new in town...I could use some advice on how does one get invited into a role play?
    Sherlock.

Job : Being me.
    Hobbies : Playing violin, research, annoying John.

Post by Sherlock. on Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:03 pm

Celtic Powers wrote:Hello
    I am anticipating a very intriguing time here.
    Since I'm new in town...I could use some advice on how does one get invited into a role play?

Hi again,

It's good if you have an idea, a plot, then you can put an advert up and see who fancies doing it. Or volunteer yourself in someone else's advert. Or someone might pm you if they have an idea that you will be good or perfect for.

I think there is more chance if you play one of the Sherlock or Holmes characters or if can suggest an AU plot. It's a bit difficult, for me for example, to see where Ann fits as it's not a character I know.

It also might help if you can let everyone know here in your 'Hello' if you only play asexual or not. I see you mentioned that in your reply to an advert.

Availability is the other factor. Some of us only play the roles in the traditional way, some only ship, some do both, some might already have as many rp's going as they have time for.

Sometimes people start and then for some reason leave and an rp can die due to lack of a main character. If you can play other characters that'd help them to get going again. It'd help especially if you know the character quite well.

The best way I think is if you come up with an idea for a plot and put up an advert.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:06 pm