BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!


    Moran? Moraaaaan? (I mean, hello!)

    Share
    avatar
    BehindtheCurtain

    Posts : 63
    Join date : 2012-06-25
    Age : 41
    Job : Consulting Criminal
    Hobbies : Manipulation, Vivienne Westwood, and table tennis.

    Moran? Moraaaaan? (I mean, hello!)

    Post by BehindtheCurtain on Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:16 am

    Hello there, everyone!

    My name is Elly, and I'm completely in love with the Sherlock Holmes series, and roleplaying. I kind of died of happiness when I saw this forum : D

    I just set up an account for Moriarty on Tumblr. I've roleplayed Jim and Molly a few times before this, but Jim is my favorite for sure, hehe. I do love playing the eccentric villain.

    My Moriarty would dearly love a Sebastian, Sherlock, and John. Or whoever else is up to RPing with me Wink

    Feel free to contact me, or anything.

    avatar
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

    Posts : 4523
    Join date : 2012-03-22
    Age : 41
    Location : 221B Baker Street, London
    Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

    Re: Moran? Moraaaaan? (I mean, hello!)

    Post by Sherlock Holmes on Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:34 am

    Welcome to the forum!

    Always good to have another Jim...and I'm always up for roleplaying so let me know if you have any cool ideas...I swore I wouldn't respond to any more ads but I can't help myself. Razz
    avatar
    BehindtheCurtain

    Posts : 63
    Join date : 2012-06-25
    Age : 41
    Job : Consulting Criminal
    Hobbies : Manipulation, Vivienne Westwood, and table tennis.

    Re: Moran? Moraaaaan? (I mean, hello!)

    Post by BehindtheCurtain on Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:58 am

    Ooh, thank you!

    It is hard to resist Moriarty's well-dressed wiles.

    I've been working on an idea, but I've only done other people's so far >_<;
    avatar
    SebastianMoran

    Posts : 1128
    Join date : 2012-04-01
    Job : Sniper (working for an annoying idiot named Jim)
    Hobbies : Murdering people

    Re: Moran? Moraaaaan? (I mean, hello!)

    Post by SebastianMoran on Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:44 am

    Hello Very Happy Welcome to the forum!
    Love your introduction title xD
    Hope you enjoy yourself and if you need a Sebastian, I'm the only one *forever alone* but I'd be happy to RP with you :3

    avatar
    Amy Pond

    Posts : 51
    Join date : 2012-06-02
    Location : England or anywhere in time or space
    Job : Kissagram
    Hobbies : going on adventures with the Doctor

    Re: Moran? Moraaaaan? (I mean, hello!)

    Post by Amy Pond on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:41 pm

    Hullo!
    avatar
    TheDetective

    Posts : 211
    Join date : 2012-05-28
    Location : 'Dead'
    Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Cases, my flatmate, and occasionally shooting the walls.

    Re: Moran? Moraaaaan? (I mean, hello!)

    Post by TheDetective on Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:20 pm

    I would love to be your Sherlock if you want two! I've never RP'd with a Jim. It sounds awesome but scary.
    avatar
    10th Doctor

    Posts : 30
    Join date : 2012-06-14
    Location : The TARDIS
    Job : Doing Spacey Wacey Stuff

    Re: Moran? Moraaaaan? (I mean, hello!)

    Post by 10th Doctor on Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:58 pm

    Hello and welcome! haha I also almost died of happiness when my friend showed me this forum. I am The 10th Doctor and also iamsherlocked, an account on which I role play Sherlock. I'm glad you found your way here, I always love a good Jim to role play with, (I role play Jim and Loki primarily on Omegle and Tumblr.) I look forward to role playing with you some day!Very Happy
    avatar
    James Moriarty

    Posts : 1419
    Join date : 2012-03-22
    Location : London.
    Job : Consulting Criminal

    Re: Moran? Moraaaaan? (I mean, hello!)

    Post by James Moriarty on Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:11 pm

    Helllooo and welcome! Very Happy
    avatar
    BehindtheCurtain

    Posts : 63
    Join date : 2012-06-25
    Age : 41
    Job : Consulting Criminal
    Hobbies : Manipulation, Vivienne Westwood, and table tennis.

    Re: Moran? Moraaaaan? (I mean, hello!)

    Post by BehindtheCurtain on Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:22 pm

    SebastianMoran wrote:Hello :D Welcome to the forum!
    Love your introduction title xD
    Hope you enjoy yourself and if you need a Sebastian, I'm the only one *forever alone* but I'd be happy to RP with you :3


    Sebastian! You're here! I mean, finally. It took me forever to clean up that mess in Prague without you.

    You must be in high demand from consulting criminals X)
    I would love to roleplay with you :D
    avatar
    BehindtheCurtain

    Posts : 63
    Join date : 2012-06-25
    Age : 41
    Job : Consulting Criminal
    Hobbies : Manipulation, Vivienne Westwood, and table tennis.

    Re: Moran? Moraaaaan? (I mean, hello!)

    Post by BehindtheCurtain on Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:27 pm

    TheDetective wrote:I would love to be your Sherlock if you want two! I've never RP'd with a Jim. It sounds awesome but scary.

    Oh, Sherlock. Being afraid is half the fun. Well, probably. I wouldn't know.

    I would love to be your Jim. Well, I require regular daily cups of tea, and plenty of apples, but that's about it ;)

    Oh, and my Vivienne Westwood and Alexander McQueen. It pays to dress well, you know.

    avatar
    BehindtheCurtain

    Posts : 63
    Join date : 2012-06-25
    Age : 41
    Job : Consulting Criminal
    Hobbies : Manipulation, Vivienne Westwood, and table tennis.

    Re: Moran? Moraaaaan? (I mean, hello!)

    Post by BehindtheCurtain on Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:36 pm

    Amy Pond wrote:Hullo!

    10th Doctor wrote:Hello and welcome! haha I also almost died of happiness when my friend showed me this forum. I am The 10th Doctor and also iamsherlocked, an account on which I role play Sherlock. I'm glad you found your way here, I always love a good Jim to role play with, (I role play Jim and Loki primarily on Omegle and Tumblr.) I look forward to role playing with you some day!:D

    James Moriarty wrote:Helllooo and welcome! :D

    Aaah, Whovians! Doctor Who is amazing X3

    Oh, I do love Loki. I look forward to role playing with you as well. It would be interesting, seeing as you do both Jim and Sherlock. Oh, I'm curious now!

    Moriarty! What are you doing here? How are you here if I'm here? Do you think we're the sexiest thing alive? Well, of course we are.

    I suppose I should blame the Doctor for this.

    Also, hello, and thank you!
    avatar
    TheDetective

    Posts : 211
    Join date : 2012-05-28
    Location : 'Dead'
    Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Cases, my flatmate, and occasionally shooting the walls.

    Re: Moran? Moraaaaan? (I mean, hello!)

    Post by TheDetective on Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:37 pm

    BehindtheCurtain wrote:
    TheDetective wrote:I would love to be your Sherlock if you want two! I've never RP'd with a Jim. It sounds awesome but scary.

    Oh, Sherlock. Being afraid is half the fun. Well, probably. I wouldn't know.

    I would love to be your Jim. Well, I require regular daily cups of tea, and plenty of apples, but that's about it Wink

    Oh, and my Vivienne Westwood and Alexander McQueen. It pays to dress well, you know.

    Yes, I certainly do.
    avatar
    BehindtheCurtain

    Posts : 63
    Join date : 2012-06-25
    Age : 41
    Job : Consulting Criminal
    Hobbies : Manipulation, Vivienne Westwood, and table tennis.

    Re: Moran? Moraaaaan? (I mean, hello!)

    Post by BehindtheCurtain on Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:02 pm

    TheDetective wrote:
    BehindtheCurtain wrote:
    TheDetective wrote:I would love to be your Sherlock if you want two! I've never RP'd with a Jim. It sounds awesome but scary.

    Oh, Sherlock. Being afraid is half the fun. Well, probably. I wouldn't know.

    I would love to be your Jim. Well, I require regular daily cups of tea, and plenty of apples, but that's about it ;)

    Oh, and my Vivienne Westwood and Alexander McQueen. It pays to dress well, you know.

    Yes, I certainly do.

    The other half mostly involves semtex jackets and desperate cab drivers. You'll be delighted to know that I lured John into my clutches with toast and raspberry jam.

    Okay, not really. Now I'm just being ridiculous. D :
    avatar
    TheDetective

    Posts : 211
    Join date : 2012-05-28
    Location : 'Dead'
    Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Cases, my flatmate, and occasionally shooting the walls.

    Re: Moran? Moraaaaan? (I mean, hello!)

    Post by TheDetective on Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:26 pm

    BehindtheCurtain wrote:
    TheDetective wrote:
    BehindtheCurtain wrote:
    TheDetective wrote:I would love to be your Sherlock if you want two! I've never RP'd with a Jim. It sounds awesome but scary.

    Oh, Sherlock. Being afraid is half the fun. Well, probably. I wouldn't know.

    I would love to be your Jim. Well, I require regular daily cups of tea, and plenty of apples, but that's about it Wink

    Oh, and my Vivienne Westwood and Alexander McQueen. It pays to dress well, you know.

    Yes, I certainly do.

    The other half mostly involves semtex jackets and desperate cab drivers. You'll be delighted to know that I lured John into my clutches with toast and raspberry jam.

    Okay, not really. Now I'm just being ridiculous. D :
    Unfortunately I know about your fetish for brightly colored explosives. As to John I highly doubt that as he is sitting right next to me. Say Hi John....He told me not to interact with my archenemies over the internet no matter how amusing their being. Killjoy.
    avatar
    John Hamish Watson

    Posts : 1462
    Join date : 2012-05-09
    Age : 44
    Location : 221B Baker Street, London
    Job : Doctor, Blogger, Assistant to Sherlock Holmes

    Re: Moran? Moraaaaan? (I mean, hello!)

    Post by John Hamish Watson on Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:34 pm

    Hi Jim...and yes Sherlock I really would prefer it if you didn't talk to him, no matter how entertaining you find him.

    *runs off to check that jam and jumpers are still ok*
    avatar
    TheDetective

    Posts : 211
    Join date : 2012-05-28
    Location : 'Dead'
    Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Cases, my flatmate, and occasionally shooting the walls.

    Re: Moran? Moraaaaan? (I mean, hello!)

    Post by TheDetective on Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:38 pm

    John Hamish Watson wrote:Hi Jim...and yes Sherlock I really would prefer it if you didn't talk to him, no matter how entertaining you find him.

    *runs off to check that jam and jumpers are still ok*
    Sherlock rolled his eyes and called from the sitting room. "They're fine John. I took inventory this morning and I've been in the flat all day."
    avatar
    His-Doctor

    Posts : 2484
    Join date : 2012-06-10
    Age : 46
    Location : 221B Baker Street, London.
    Job : Assistant to Sherlock Holmes
    Hobbies : Reading, Blogging.

    Re: Moran? Moraaaaan? (I mean, hello!)

    Post by His-Doctor on Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:03 am

    BehindtheCurtain wrote: I lured John into my clutches with toast and raspberry jam.

    Okay, not really. Now I'm just being ridiculous. D :

    You fibber, it was strawberry jam!

    Welcome to the madhouse.
    avatar
    BehindtheCurtain

    Posts : 63
    Join date : 2012-06-25
    Age : 41
    Job : Consulting Criminal
    Hobbies : Manipulation, Vivienne Westwood, and table tennis.

    Re: Moran? Moraaaaan? (I mean, hello!)

    Post by BehindtheCurtain on Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:54 am

    John Hamish Watson wrote:Hi Jim...and yes Sherlock I really would prefer it if you didn't talk to him, no matter how entertaining you find him.

    *runs off to check that jam and jumpers are still ok*

    Johnny... If Sherlock wants to play with me, he's going to. He's and adult who can certainly handle himself.

    And how could you accuse me of such a thing! I would never want to steal your jumpers! Until this afternoon, just after Sherlock took inventory. Who could guess that a polyester cotton blend could be so comfortable!?

    His-Doctor wrote:
    BehindtheCurtain wrote: I lured John into my clutches with toast and raspberry jam.

    Okay, not really. Now I'm just being ridiculous. D :

    You fibber, it was strawberry jam!

    Welcome to the madhouse.

    It was most certainly raspberry! Are you saying I lied?

    Well you're correct. I'm just giddy to be here ;)
    avatar
    TheDetective

    Posts : 211
    Join date : 2012-05-28
    Location : 'Dead'
    Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Cases, my flatmate, and occasionally shooting the walls.

    Re: Moran? Moraaaaan? (I mean, hello!)

    Post by TheDetective on Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:23 am

    What!? How did you get in without me noticing? *runs to check jumpers* oh, you bastard! You took my favorite one! (The striped one)

    ((Sherlock also likes the oatmeal one but keeps it with him in the couch cushions for snuggles))
    avatar
    John Hamish Watson

    Posts : 1462
    Join date : 2012-05-09
    Age : 44
    Location : 221B Baker Street, London
    Job : Doctor, Blogger, Assistant to Sherlock Holmes

    Re: Moran? Moraaaaan? (I mean, hello!)

    Post by John Hamish Watson on Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:54 am

    ((Aww...that's so sweet of him...))

    *hugs Sherlock*
    avatar
    BehindtheCurtain

    Posts : 63
    Join date : 2012-06-25
    Age : 41
    Job : Consulting Criminal
    Hobbies : Manipulation, Vivienne Westwood, and table tennis.

    Re: Moran? Moraaaaan? (I mean, hello!)

    Post by BehindtheCurtain on Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:00 pm

    Honestly, you can have it back. I think the polyester is giving me hives.

    At least Seb's a laugh when I leave severed hands in his freezer- you're just dull. Completely boring!
    avatar
    TheDetective

    Posts : 211
    Join date : 2012-05-28
    Location : 'Dead'
    Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Cases, my flatmate, and occasionally shooting the walls.

    Re: Moran? Moraaaaan? (I mean, hello!)

    Post by TheDetective on Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:10 pm

    Sherlock rolled his eyes. "Or, he's just desensitized to severed body parts in the fridge." Sherlock mumbled.
    avatar
    BehindtheCurtain

    Posts : 63
    Join date : 2012-06-25
    Age : 41
    Job : Consulting Criminal
    Hobbies : Manipulation, Vivienne Westwood, and table tennis.

    Re: Moran? Moraaaaan? (I mean, hello!)

    Post by BehindtheCurtain on Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:17 pm

    TheDetective wrote:Sherlock rolled his eyes. "Or, he's just desensitized to severed body parts in the fridge." Sherlock mumbled.

    Jim shrugs, "Well that wouldn't be it. If Sebastian didn't care, I might as well put the hands in the rubbish bin, or the mailbox for all that it matters. A lack of interest would completely mess it up.

    Also, if you care to believe it, the hands were part of a recent job. They were starting to smell, so I decided to contain them.

    Not nearly as interesting, sorry darling. Although the one did have a faaaascinating cause of death. Caught on fire as she stepped into the sunlight. Actually... I suppose it isn't that interesting after all."
    avatar
    TheDetective

    Posts : 211
    Join date : 2012-05-28
    Location : 'Dead'
    Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Cases, my flatmate, and occasionally shooting the walls.

    Re: Moran? Moraaaaan? (I mean, hello!)

    Post by TheDetective on Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:02 am

    BehindtheCurtain wrote:
    TheDetective wrote:Sherlock rolled his eyes. "Or, he's just desensitized to severed body parts in the fridge." Sherlock mumbled.

    Jim shrugs, "Well that wouldn't be it. If Sebastian didn't care, I might as well put the hands in the rubbish bin, or the mailbox for all that it matters. A lack of interest would completely mess it up.

    Also, if you care to believe it, the hands were part of a recent job. They were starting to smell, so I decided to contain them.

    Not nearly as interesting, sorry darling. Although the one did have a faaaascinating cause of death. Caught on fire as she stepped into the sunlight. Actually... I suppose it isn't that interesting after all."
    I meant John was desensitized. But, I see your point I suppose.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Moran? Moraaaaan? (I mean, hello!)

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:39 am