BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!


    Want a Moriarty?

    Share
    avatar
    elphineas

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2012-06-10

    Want a Moriarty?

    Post by elphineas on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:02 pm

    This is my first time roleplaying like this, so I have no idea if I'm doing this right.

    Anyway, is there anyone out there looking for a Moriarty? Preferably Sebastian Moran and/or Irene Adler?

    I have no plot ideas- I usually just wing it, so I'm open for any of your ideas.



    Last edited by elphineas on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

    Posts : 4523
    Join date : 2012-03-22
    Age : 41
    Location : 221B Baker Street, London
    Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

    Re: Want a Moriarty?

    Post by Sherlock Holmes on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:57 pm

    Hello! Nice to meet you and welcome to the forum. I like your profile pic.
    avatar
    elphineas

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2012-06-10

    Re: Want a Moriarty?

    Post by elphineas on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:35 pm

    Sherlock Holmes wrote:Hello! Nice to meet you and welcome to the forum. I like your profile pic.

    Hello, Hello!

    And thank you. It's my favorite Moriarty picture...for now, anyway.
    avatar
    The Woman

    Posts : 426
    Join date : 2012-03-26
    Job : Dominatrix
    Hobbies : Dating Consulting Detectives, dating Consulting Criminals and having dinner with both.

    Re: Want a Moriarty?

    Post by The Woman on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:26 pm

    Hi and welcome to our forum.

    You are lucky because of two reasons:
    1: yesterday, I found out my new OTP: Moriadler. God, it shouldn't be legal, it's that hot.
    Even if you are not interested in slash, I'll be happy be your Irene because
    2: I am the only Irene on this forum Smile

    avatar
    elphineas

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2012-06-10

    Re: Want a Moriarty?

    Post by elphineas on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:31 pm

    The Woman wrote:Hi and welcome to our forum.

    You are lucky because of two reasons:
    1: yesterday, I found out my new OTP: Moriadler. God, it shouldn't be legal, it's that hot.
    Even if you are not interested in slash, I'll be happy be your Irene because
    2: I am the only Irene on this forum Smile


    Oh, hell yes. I've only just started shipping them as well- seriously, just yesterday like you. I don't think that's a coincidence, do you? Very Happy

    Do you have any ideas in mind?

    ((Also, I'm off to work at the moment, so if it takes awhile to reply, it's not because I'm not interested. I am totally interested.))
    avatar
    The Woman

    Posts : 426
    Join date : 2012-03-26
    Job : Dominatrix
    Hobbies : Dating Consulting Detectives, dating Consulting Criminals and having dinner with both.

    Re: Want a Moriarty?

    Post by The Woman on Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:03 pm

    Oh, that is not a coincidence at all I think! YES let's have dinner together with all the underlying meanings! I've started a Moriadler with NeighbourhoodBomber called Plans and Protection, i you can read it if you like Smile It is... quite steamy.

    Whoa I am super excited! Let's get shipping! XD I have no ideas just yet... Let me think for a moment.

    Maybe they need something from each other...? But that is like Plans and Protection... hmmm...

    ((oh, don't worry. I am supposed to study right now ^^ also, I am writing this from my mobile phobe, so excuse my spelling mistakes, they were not intended))
    avatar
    elphineas

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2012-06-10

    Re: Want a Moriarty?

    Post by elphineas on Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:57 pm

    The Woman wrote:Oh, that is not a coincidence at all I think! YES let's have dinner together with all the underlying meanings! I've started a Moriadler with NeighbourhoodBomber called Plans and Protection, i you can read it if you like Smile It is... quite steamy.

    Whoa I am super excited! Let's get shipping! XD I have no ideas just yet... Let me think for a moment.

    Maybe they need something from each other...? But that is like Plans and Protection... hmmm...

    ((oh, don't worry. I am supposed to study right now ^^ also, I am writing this from my mobile phobe, so excuse my spelling mistakes, they were not intended))


    Brilliant. Dinner it is then- with ALL of the innuendos. I just glanced through 'Plans and Protection', I approve of the steaminess. Wink So, I'm super excited, as well.

    It's kind of hard to think of something that's truly original for this ship. Even though it's rarely done. Let's see...

    Maybe after TGG, Moriarty only does business over the phone with Irene (having no desire to meet a dominatrix- he does the dominating himself) until he sees how she affects Sherlock. That fact alone makes him want to meet her and of course, she's more than he bargained for.

    Let me know what you think, my dear. That's just a suggestion- I'm not married to it and am most definitely open for more ideas if you have them.
    avatar
    J Watson@221B

    Posts : 581
    Join date : 2012-04-01
    Age : 40
    Location : 221B Baker Street
    Job : Retired Army doctor working at a hospital in London
    Hobbies : solving crimes with Sherlock

    Re: Want a Moriarty?

    Post by J Watson@221B on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:53 pm

    Hehehe. I think I would enjoy reading that!
    avatar
    The Woman

    Posts : 426
    Join date : 2012-03-26
    Job : Dominatrix
    Hobbies : Dating Consulting Detectives, dating Consulting Criminals and having dinner with both.

    Re: Want a Moriarty?

    Post by The Woman on Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:10 pm

    Whohoo! I approve! Sounds brilliant! Where are we goimg to.start and who's going to make the first post?
    avatar
    elphineas

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2012-06-10

    Re: Want a Moriarty?

    Post by elphineas on Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:33 pm

    The Woman wrote:Whohoo! I approve! Who's goimg to make the first post?


    If you want, I'll start.

    First time RPing on a forum, so do I just make a new post in the Slash/Pairings forum? What do we call it?
    avatar
    The Woman

    Posts : 426
    Join date : 2012-03-26
    Job : Dominatrix
    Hobbies : Dating Consulting Detectives, dating Consulting Criminals and having dinner with both.

    Re: Want a Moriarty?

    Post by The Woman on Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:45 pm

    That's alright with me Smile Yep, slash section it is. We could practically rename this forum into Sherlockslashforum, so many slash is here Razz
    avatar
    J Watson@221B

    Posts : 581
    Join date : 2012-04-01
    Age : 40
    Location : 221B Baker Street
    Job : Retired Army doctor working at a hospital in London
    Hobbies : solving crimes with Sherlock

    Re: Want a Moriarty?

    Post by J Watson@221B on Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:48 pm

    Haha, yup! Very slashy, this forum.
    avatar
    elphineas

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2012-06-10

    Re: Want a Moriarty?

    Post by elphineas on Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:53 pm

    The Woman wrote:That's alright with me Smile Yep, slash section it is. We could practically rename this forum into Sherlockslashforum, so many slash is here Razz


    Awesome, I already love it here then. Very Happy Getting started now.
    avatar
    elphineas

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2012-06-10

    Re: Want a Moriarty?

    Post by elphineas on Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:58 pm

    J Watson@221B wrote:Haha, yup! Very slashy, this forum.

    It's what makes RPing fun. Wink I'm pretty excited I found this forum.
    avatar
    The Woman

    Posts : 426
    Join date : 2012-03-26
    Job : Dominatrix
    Hobbies : Dating Consulting Detectives, dating Consulting Criminals and having dinner with both.

    Re: Want a Moriarty?

    Post by The Woman on Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:01 pm

    How did you come here anyway?
    avatar
    elphineas

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2012-06-10

    Re: Want a Moriarty?

    Post by elphineas on Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:17 pm

    The Woman wrote:How did you come here anyway?

    I got desperate for a new group of people to RP with. Usually I just found people over Omegle and Livejournal, and then most of the time it would die out. So, I Googled "Sherlock RP ADs" and found this.

    A whole forum dedicated to RPing my favorite fandom? Brilliance.
    avatar
    Sherlock Holmess

    Posts : 265
    Join date : 2012-05-08
    Location : London
    Job : Consulting Detective

    Re: Want a Moriarty?

    Post by Sherlock Holmess on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:04 pm

    I can always use a Moriarty if you're still available for something. Smile
    avatar
    elphineas

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2012-06-10

    Re: Want a Moriarty?

    Post by elphineas on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:12 pm

    Sherlock Holmess wrote:I can always use a Moriarty if you're still available for something. Smile


    I am always available for RP, my dear. What do you have in mind? Very Happy
    avatar
    Sherlock Holmess

    Posts : 265
    Join date : 2012-05-08
    Location : London
    Job : Consulting Detective

    Re: Want a Moriarty?

    Post by Sherlock Holmess on Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:12 pm

    I didn't had anything particular in mind but I'm sure we can figure something out.
    I'll throw some random ideas out if you want.
    ( It all depends on what you like to RP really. Don't know what kind of things you prefer)

    • They meet again after the fall, for whatever reason, like perhaps Sherlock is tracking Jim's network down and discovers he is still alive. Or Jim pesters John all of the time and Sherlock finds out about it orrr Jim just contacts Sherlock again

    • They don't know each other yet and Jim tries to get Sherlock's attention by making up some crimes or something like that. Or reversed roles and Sherlock is the one wanting to contact Jim because he heard he is a genius but then find out how evil he is but Jim is already obsessed with him so he's kinda stuck

    • Something complete AU like teenagers or something very dark, drug/suicidal Sherlock or Moriarty.

    • Romance. One of them being crazy for the other, or them just having a relationship without knowing who they really are orrrrrr anything else XD


    I don't know. Can't think of anything else right now. XD
    Feel free to throw your our here.
    avatar
    elphineas

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2012-06-10

    Re: Want a Moriarty?

    Post by elphineas on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:17 pm

    Sherlock Holmess wrote:I didn't had anything particular in mind but I'm sure we can figure something out.
    I'll throw some random ideas out if you want.
    ( It all depends on what you like to RP really. Don't know what kind of things you prefer)

    • They meet again after the fall, for whatever reason, like perhaps Sherlock is tracking Jim's network down and discovers he is still alive. Or Jim pesters John all of the time and Sherlock finds out about it orrr Jim just contacts Sherlock again

    • They don't know each other yet and Jim tries to get Sherlock's attention by making up some crimes or something like that. Or reversed roles and Sherlock is the one wanting to contact Jim because he heard he is a genius but then find out how evil he is but Jim is already obsessed with him so he's kinda stuck

    • Something complete AU like teenagers or something very dark, drug/suicidal Sherlock or Moriarty.

    • Romance. One of them being crazy for the other, or them just having a relationship without knowing who they really are orrrrrr anything else XD


    I don't know. Can't think of anything else right now. XD
    Feel free to throw your our here.


    Hmm. I like the first one. Moriarty's enraged (but secretly pleased) that Sherlock faked his death as well. So Moriarty takes to leaving little clues for Sherlock before he breaks into his house while he's away and waits for him.
    avatar
    Sherlock Holmess

    Posts : 265
    Join date : 2012-05-08
    Location : London
    Job : Consulting Detective

    Re: Want a Moriarty?

    Post by Sherlock Holmess on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:20 pm

    Ah, you want to do that one then? Smile
    avatar
    elphineas

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2012-06-10

    Re: Want a Moriarty?

    Post by elphineas on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:31 pm

    Sherlock Holmess wrote:Ah, you want to do that one then? Smile


    I'm up for it! But I also wouldn't mind making it into a sort of romance. Moriarty's been obsessed for over 20 years and that's his twisted idea of love, I suppose.
    avatar
    Sherlock Holmess

    Posts : 265
    Join date : 2012-05-08
    Location : London
    Job : Consulting Detective

    Re: Want a Moriarty?

    Post by Sherlock Holmess on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:37 pm

    ah, yea that's fine! I don't mind romance and yea, Moriarty has some twisted ideas about it. (I am James Moriarty on here as well, he's my main character. )
    avatar
    elphineas

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2012-06-10

    Re: Want a Moriarty?

    Post by elphineas on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:44 pm

    Sherlock Holmess wrote:ah, yea that's fine! I don't mind romance and yea, Moriarty has some twisted ideas about it. (I am James Moriarty on here as well, he's my main character. )


    (Isn't he fun to RP? Psychopaths usually are, you know.)

    Brilliant. Where/How do you want to start it?

    (I warn you, I have to go to work now, so if I don't reply soon, it's not that I'm not interested.)
    avatar
    Sherlock Holmess

    Posts : 265
    Join date : 2012-05-08
    Location : London
    Job : Consulting Detective

    Re: Want a Moriarty?

    Post by Sherlock Holmess on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:55 pm

    Yes, yes I love role playing him! Very Happy
    Eh, if you want I can write up a starter if you like, should i have Sherlock and John reunited thinking Moriarty is dead and his network has fallen? Or I can have Sherlock alone, not told John anything yet and he's just hiding somewhere (can even be at 221B) ..; so however you prefer.
    And if it will have romance in it, I think it's best to put it in the Slash section.

    And last but not least; don't worry about answering late, just do so when you find the time. No need to rush things. ^^

    Sponsored content

    Re: Want a Moriarty?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:41 am