BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

Figured I ought to write one of these...

221Bamf

Job : Student
    Hobbies : Writing, reading, cooking, Netflix, drawing, photography, sewing, crafting,

Figured I ought to write one of these...

Post by 221Bamf on Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:47 pm

Hello, all.
    I've used this site before, but never actually written an introduction.

I play Sherlock exclusively, as I relate to him most and it's easiest for me to get into his character and use his voice.
    I can be quite logical, fact oriented, and sometimes socially oblivious in my real life, too, so it makes sense. (I was actually suspected of having Asperger's, but a test concluded that I don't).

I'm asexual and aromantic, so I don't ship anyone and I don't like slash or sex in my RPs.
    I enjoy all sorts of angst/friendship/hurt/comfort themes, though, and tend to use those when I write fanfiction, too. I also enjoy RP's that involve Sherlock dealing with various types of mental health issues/addiction.
    If anyone's interested... https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5271185/

I'm friendly and generally a people-pleaser, so don't be shy!  Very Happy
    221Bamf

Job : Student
    Hobbies : Writing, reading, cooking, Netflix, drawing, photography, sewing, crafting,

Re: Figured I ought to write one of these...

Post by 221Bamf on Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:15 pm

Bumping, because I'm still actively looking.

Current date/time is Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:59 pm