BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

Sneaking into the Diogenes Club to rearrange Mycroft's furniture (and hope to drive him batty)

Night Baron

Location : Everywhere looking for a Greg Lestrade who can stand their ground / not immediately cowed by Mycroft 'I am just a minor official' Holmes
    Job : Mystrader
    Hobbies : Thinking various alternative scenarios, exploring possibilities.

Sneaking into the Diogenes Club to rearrange Mycroft's furniture (and hope to drive him batty)

Post by Night Baron on Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:27 am

Hi, Maria here. I am looking forward to experiment *insert ominous music* with various characters. ^^ My usual play-style tends to the secretive and calculating type but stretched it a bit then it could be like Moriarty crossed with certain spymaster, sans brolly Razz   Not sure I can play character like Molly Hooper. John Watson and Sherlock still possible but once again, guaranteed to be tinged with what some people would call, 'cold-blooded calculation'.

That's it, I think. Lets go, the game is afoot! lol!
    Benedict Cumberbatch

Job : Actor
    Hobbies : Motorcycling, Scuba Diving, Sketching.

Re: Sneaking into the Diogenes Club to rearrange Mycroft's furniture (and hope to drive him batty)

Post by Benedict Cumberbatch on Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:49 pm

Hi! Love the music sound effect. There's always room for a new member so can I say welcome to the family. I hope you get fixed up with an rp quickly.
    Night Baron

Location : Everywhere looking for a Greg Lestrade who can stand their ground / not immediately cowed by Mycroft 'I am just a minor official' Holmes

Re: Sneaking into the Diogenes Club to rearrange Mycroft's furniture (and hope to drive him batty)

Post by Night Baron on Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:49 pm

Thank you. Do you by any chance needs a Moriarty? I can play him in most circumstances ^^
    Benedict Cumberbatch

Job : Actor
    Hobbies : Motorcycling, Scuba Diving, Sketching.

Post by Benedict Cumberbatch on Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:00 am

Hi thanks very much for asking, you can come to tea.Smile Actually I have a full dance card right now of one to one rps but if in need of a Moriarty I know now to look for you. Cheers.
    John Hamish Watson

Job : Doctor, Blogger, Assistant to Sherlock Holmes

Post by John Hamish Watson on Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:07 pm

Welcome to the forum!
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron on Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:47 am

Benedict Cumberbatch wrote:Hi thanks very much for asking, you can come to tea.Smile Actually I have a full dance card right now of one to one rps but if in need of a Moriarty I know now to look for you. Cheers.

No toast-with-beer emoticon so... Cheers! cheers

John Hamish Watson wrote:Welcome to the forum!

Thanks Very Happy Hope we could have fun together sometimes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:44 pm