BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

Greetings!

Auburnrecluse

Hobbies : Sherlock, Johnlock, nerd stuff

Greetings!

Post by Auburnrecluse on Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:03 pm

Hi there- so I'm new to this forum, and have not yet had the pleasure of rping BBC Sherlock yet, but I'm a seasoned rper from many other fandoms and formats for going on about 16 years now. I also write fic, but roleplay has always been my first love. I'm dying to get my feet wet with these characters roleplay style! I'm a slasher at heart and currently head-over-heels Johnlocked. I'm comfortable with anything from G rated to steam up the windows Explicit. My strengths are characterization and voice, my weaknesses are plotting (I'm shit at coming up with good plot ideas on my own, but good at fleshing things out and bouncing ideas back and forth once things get started). My rp style is more literary- I'm fondest of rping in third person present tense and using paragraph format. I'm comfortable writing John or Sherlock, but I think I'd like to start as John until I get more comfortable. I look forward to getting to know everyone- the game is....something. Wink
    The Corpsemaker

Location : Somewhere on the North side of an unregarded blue-green planet
    Hobbies : writing, reading, imagining, shooting policemen

Re: Greetings!

Post by The Corpsemaker on Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:40 am

Be welcome ! cheers
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

Post by Sherlock Holmes on Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:13 am

Sounds like you'll fit right in here. Welcome to the forum. Any questions just give me a shout.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:17 am